Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Scarlett has a fantastic rack...and knows it

In a new article for InStyle, the star of The Black Dahlia - Scarlett Johansson, tells the magazine that just because she is famous, doesn’t mean that the world needs to know everything about her life.

“I can’t stand those articles where people spill their life story,” Johansson
says in the October issue of InStyle magazine, on newsstands Friday. “After a
while I feel like I know more about them than their best friend does and that’s
weird. It’s better when you don’t know everything.”
She also talks about how she loves her figure and wouldn’t change a thing about it.

“I’m curvy I’m never going to be 5′11′ and 120 pounds. But I feel lucky to have
what I’ve got.”

We all feel lucky that you have what you’ve got. What a breath of fresh air. Seriously, I’m so sick of these trashy whores mucking up Hollywood. It's always: Lindsay Lohan broke her wrist while jacking off a donkey in Tijuana, Paris Hilton got an STD from a panda in China, Britney is pregnant with her ump-teenth trailer trash kid or something else equally tacky.

Scarlett's last quote is the best:

“Whose life would I like to step into for the day? The president’s. I could
probably get some things done in the Oval Office.”
The president? If you asked Lindsay Lohan that question I almost guarantee it would be some nightclub owner or a DJ. And if you asked Paris where the President worked, she couldn’t tell you even if you spotted her the White and the House. And Scarlett could definitely get something done with a rack like that. It’s a well known fact that ample amounts of cleavage can solve most disputes including world hunger.

I could write all day about his girl. She is simply gorgeous, seems to have it all together, would rather spend her time working on her craft instead of partying - which is only unfortunate because her craft isn’t wearing a french maid outfit at the Holden Caulfield mansion and serving me fruity drinks by the pool - and she’s smoking hot. Did I say that already? Anyway, I’m babbling and here are the pictures from the magazine and a couple others.



HC

No comments: