Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jordan spreads holiday cheer, Tara Reid MIGHT be sober, Coco's made of rubber, and a Scrubs Christmas

-- I'm going to start off today with a little holiday cheer that Jordan (Katie Price) was trying to spread a couple days ago. I don't really know how this chick got famous besides of course the fact that she has gigantic bazombas but, she ended up spreading something else. At least showed us she had some heart during the holiday season. Not exactly the heart you would be imagining, but check it our for yourself here and here.

-- Some more pictures of a HC favorite, Heather Graham. Who knows where she's been lately, but Boogie Nights 2 just wouldn't be the same without her. Well, without her naked on roller skates that is. Anyway, here are some pictures of her wearing your mother's 1970's rug but there is a bra slip in one picture. Like you care about a bra slip - unless you're 12. Or really hard up to see some boob. Or a very lonely, lonely man.....





-- Here are some new pictures of the new and improved SOBER Tara Reid with short hair. I mean, if she cut her hair, I figure she probably stopped boozing too - yeah right, like you'd believe that. If you did, I have some pictures of Britney wearing panties and not being a fat hog for you to buy. Tara, just because you got a haircut doesn't mean we forgot that your flopped one of your flapjacks out and showed us your Franken-nipple. Oh wait a minute, I see, your hair isn't any shorter in the last picture, it's just trimmed and pulled back. Great, then we can expect a full fledged drunken episode at any minute! That's the Tara we know and love!



-- CoCo's ass is unreal. Seriously, it can't be real. I took Physics in my 3rd sophomore year of college and we learned about quarks and atoms, but nothing about ass cheeks like these. I think this is something that the president definitely needs to start up a national investigation on, we don't have any other pressing matters do we? I honestly don't know what to say, do, or think about these pictures. I mean, she looks pretty hot, but she could just as easily be my Uncle Johnny. I'm so confused!





-- And just to end this post on a bit of a holiday note, here is the Charlie Brown Christmas, performed by the cast of Scrubs. Simply fantastic. So, "for the love of God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and his Technicolor dream coat" watch it!




Happy Holidays ya'll.

HC

No comments: