Friday, December 08, 2006

Rachel McAdams in Iron Man, Tyra's chocolate saucers, and Petra & Liz in Europe

--So, Robert Downey Jr and Rachel McAdams are signed on to be in the new Iron Man movie. I’m not a big fan of comic book movies, but I am a huge fan of Wedding Crashers, so if Rachel McAdams is playing a prominent role, sign me up to see it. I only have 2 questions. First, what color hair will McAdams have (I’m still a fan of the girl-next-door brunette locks) and who the hell is Iron Man? Talk about running out of ideas, who’s he going to fight, Steel Dude or the Gold Gangster who lives in the Copper Castle. Terrible. And Robert Downey Jr. as the lead character? Questionable casting there….unless of course Iron Man is a drugged out, depressed 41 year old. No one wants to see Downey Jr, so here's McAdams - both brunette and blonde for your viewing pleasure.






-- Tyra Banks took some time out of her busy day of starring in a ridiculous talk show and strutting around in lingerie to do.....well, to do a photo shoot in lingerie. The kicker? Unlike her Victoria's Secret ads, her chocolate saucers snuck out. Now I'll be the first to say that Tyra is a talentless fool with a five-head, but she's still pretty darn hot. At least compared to her talk show brethren - Rosie and Oprah.



-- Here are some pictures of Petra Nemcova from a European FHM. Damn she's hot and dating that tool James Blunt. But my question is why are the magazines in Europe so much better than here? Do they have some better equipment or technology that makes nipples visible in magazines? Doubtful. In my world, bad hygiene, greasy hair and jacked up grills aren't exactly the most desirable features. If so, K-Fed would pull some serious tail. Oh...wait a minute....




-- I swear that every day that goes by, Liz Hurley looks hotter and hotter. Here are some more pictures from an European mag, this time GQ. Liz could practically be my grandmother but still looks hot as hell. Not to say that my grandmother isn't hot as hell too. That is, if going to bed at 7PM, having blue hair, and smelling like mothballs turns you on as much as it does me.

-- And to get you into the weekend, we have a little Heather Graham back in our lives. I don't know what the hell she's doing in these pictures except sitting in the back of a car showing off her tan lines and wearing the worst pair of overalls known to man. Maybe since she hasn't done anything in years, she's had to get a real job on a peanut farm and that's what she wears to work. Or maybe she's a country stripper in Dallas. Either way, I really don't know and really don't care, because whenever I see her, this is the only picture in my mind. Well this too. And this....


HC

No comments: