Thursday, December 07, 2006

Kennedy awards, Catalina runs, and another pair of missing panties

-- First up we have some stuff from the Kennedy Center Honors show earlier this week. This is some award show that looks pretty important since the Prez himself showed up - lucky he doesn't have any other important things going on... Well this year they were honoring Dolly Parton - was Erik Estrada not available? - and not for her gi-nourmous boobies, but for her acting / singing talents. Whatever, Dolly Parton isn't anything but a toothpick and water balloons, but for some reason they wanted to honor her. So who did they chose to sing the tribute? The one and only brain surgeon herself, Jessica Simpson. Now we all know that Jessica has a sweet little caboose, but isn't really the sharpest knife in the drawer. Or in the kitchen for that matter. Actually in the whole town. Anyway, I don't know if you've seen her rendition of "9 to 5" from the awards, but it is simply fantastic. Any performance that ends in the star running off the stage and crying is a 10 in my book. I understand that "9 to 5" personifies Dolly, but maybe they should have started with "Row, row, row your boat" if they wanted to avoid any mishaps with Jessica.

Here are some pics of her looking smoking hot as usual.



And here's the video



Also at the awards, was a downright sexy Shania Twain who looks like she's been hooked up to the rejuvenation machine the last couple of months. I don't know where she's been hiding, but I could always use a little Shania in my life. Maybe with new country hotties like Carrie Underwood, Shania felt the need to show off her hot bod to the country again. Whatever, I'm not complaining. A nip slip would have been nice though...
And on a side note, uh...did my invitation to this thing get lost in the mail? First the Victoria's Secret show goes off without my attendance and this too? You'd think I was just some random dude, blogging in my parent's basement. Oh...I am.




-- In what could be noted as some of the greatest celebrity news since well, the beginning of time, Scarlett Johansson has said that she doesn't have a problem baring those fabulous breasts of hers.

"I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film."
Scarlett, 22, insists she wouldn't be embarrassed about showing her naked curves on celluloid because she is very happy with her body, especially her breasts.
She added: "I'm proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They're my charms, my feminine wiles. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it."

Simply sensational news in my book. And let me be the first to offer up my filmmaking services. I don't have the most experience, but I definitely don't have the least. I've filmed our last 3 Christmases and 2 straight 4th of July's. And Jimmy is a son-of-a-bitch to keep in the frame. Crazy bastard. He runs around like a ferret on crack.

And she calls them "the girls"? Sometimes she seems like she is reading my mind, or at least my diary.





-- I don't know if any of you watch My Name is Earl, but if you don't you should, if only for (Catalina) Nadine Velazquez. Last week she was running from the police in her stripper outfit. Yes, you read that correctly. Here are the pics and I'm searching for the video. And I will not be denied. When it comes to boobs and eBay, I am undefeated.




-- And lastly, the fad of going Commando is spreading like wildfire throughout Hollywood. Now that you've all seen Britney's dirty cooter, the fad has worked it's way all the way to Miami. This one isn't as good as the past couple, but it isn't a bad ass shot.


Here's JLo and her sweet plumber crack.





HC

No comments: