Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stuff from all over - Thanksgiving edition

I needed to dedicate an entire post to Britney and her bald beaver, but there were plenty of other mildly interesting stories over the last week that I need to catch up on too.
So, away we go!

-- Oops Brit did it again. God that was lame. Anyway, in another attempt to show off her roast beef curtains, Britney was once again photographed without panties. You can check out her stubbly crotch here and here. But lets be honest here, Britney is going to need to step it up a notch to keep our attention. I'm looking for some kind of sex act performed on top of a limo. Or even a video where she goes to a comedy club and throws out racial slurs. Let's be original Britney, that hatchet-wound is yesterday's news. (Who am I kidding, of course I'll keep putting up her pics if she keeps flashing - I'm a T&A whore). Here are some other pics of Britney and her wacky boobs. What the hell is going on with them? They are swinging around in that tank top like she's got a couple cantaloupes attached to rubber bands in there. I don't think I've ever wanted to be a rubber band so badly....



-- Looks like Paris found a little time in between being Britney's BFF and snorting lines of coke, to get hammered with Sideshow Bob and let her boob fall out. But like I said with Britney, does this surprise anyone anymore? I mean, Paris has had a sex video that her parents are proud of, flashed her cooch half a dozen times and done multiple seasons of The Simple Life. Does it get much more degrading than that that? I'd love to see her serving me a Blizzard at Dairy Queen one day. If there is a God, this will happen. Here are the pictures of her drunk ass hanging on Senor Douche-bag and here's her boob for the ump-teenth time.





-- Ashley Judd is naked on the newest cover of Marie Clare magazine. Nothing too exciting, but naked none the less. Judging by the hits this site gets when we show Britney or Lindsay's who-ha's, I doubt any of you are big fans of Marie Clare. Why you ask? Probably because their headline articles this month are "My Baby or my Job" and no, this isn't the K-Fed story. Or how about these page-turners, "Be the life of the party (without the hangover)" or "Dress up for under $100". How can you be "the life of the party" and not have a hangover? Isn't that a requirement of being the life of the party. That's how my parties are at least; they don't get going until someone falls off of their barstool. And what are you dressing up for for less than $100? Your job at Goodwill? I can't go out without my frilly flamingo underwear and those run a cool G. Players will be players I guess.



-- Courtney Love got naked for some magazine in Europe and I can't tell if she's hot. From some angles she looks pretty hot, but from others she looks like the Marlboro Man or the lead singer from Twisted Sister. Check her out here, here, here, and here. She's turned down offers from Playboy and Penthouse in the past, so why did she do it now? Even a schoolgirl knows the weed is much better in Europe.

-- Sad news out of Hollywood when we all found out that Bob Ritchie and Pam Anderson were calling it quits after a whole 4 months. What a shocker. I wish I could bet on things like this. I would have easily laid down a grand on under a year for the length of this dirty union. Or if I could bet on which Olsen twin would get knocked up first, I'd put a ton on Mary Kate. We all know she's the slutty one.





-- I know I talked about Salma's boobs last week, but they've popped out again. These things are just masterpieces. Anyone who says there isn't a God should just gaze on those jumblies.







-- And last but not least, Ben Affleck brought a dude with him to some GQ event. Wha, wha, what? That's not a dude?? That's Jennifer Garner?!?!!?!? No f'ng way. Holy crap she looks like a transvestite hooker if I've ever seen one, and I've been to New Orleans and Cleveland, so I've seen plenty. Goo. I don't even know what to say. I'm just going to have to pretend these pictures never happened or pretend that I never worked one out to the pictures of her as Electra.






Okay, I should be decently caught up. New stuff from now on, as long as I don't continue to be a slack ass. Oh yeah, that probably won't happen.


HC

No comments: