Monday, November 20, 2006

Reality TV - A social experiment in lazy

-- In what must be the 874th case of a reality TV star getting a little too much publicity, Robin Hibbard from Real World: San Diego fame is now taking off her clothes and covering her gianormous boobies with bubbles. Why is this important? Well, it's not in the grand scheme of things, but I can't pass up boobs and bubbles (NOT Michael Jackson's monkey, Bubbles), and I think it's important to share them with you. I've watched the Real World for years as well as every edition of Real World / Road Rules Challenge. From The Duel to The Gauntlet to the Toilet, I've been there, and part of the reason I've stayed tuned is for Robin's giant jugs and my secret hope that on one of the challenges they'll be unveiled.

Anyway, I guess the real question is, when will the 15 minutes run out for these MTV "stars"? Who would have ever thought that The Real World would last 18 seasons! I don't know what magic formula they've found, but I find it pretty amazing that if you end up being cast on one of these shows, you won't have to have a "real job" from the age of 22 to about 38ish (Beth, who Tina claims to be like punching a frozen pig, has to be pushing 40). No talent required, just loose morals and a desire to become famous. Unreal.

Well without further ado, let's extend Robin's fifteen minutes:

Without bubbles...




And with bubbles...





HC

No comments: