Monday, November 13, 2006

Movie Day

So it's Monday and no one wants to be back at work. Especially if you drank entirely too much on Saturday, watching your alma matter lose again, and spent yesterday trying to recover but aren't quite there yet. I don't know anyone that happened too though....

First up, a couple of movie trailers. Spiderman 3 looks pretty sweet, and even if The Transformers & The Simpsons are 15 years too late, I'll still have to see them. Homer just makes me giggle. I guess that might make me a little immature. Actually humping my desk right now is why I'm immature.



Next up, we have some silly Canadians. there really isn't another description that suits this video, so that's it.




Chase Sampson is a God Damn idiot. That's it. His life is over. If I saw him on the street, I'd punch him in the stomach and kick him in the balls for being such a damn moron. Watch and see.




How they got Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown to pull this one off, I'll never know. Oh yeah, I do know. They are both completely insane.



And last up, are monkeys ever not funny?





HC

No comments: