Friday, November 17, 2006

Weekend Watershed

-- Have you noticed that winter is coming? You can see the leaves changing, feel the crisp morning air when you get up and have probably noticed that the grass is pretty cold on your feet when you let the dog out in the morning to take his daily dump. Well there is another way that you can tell that the seasons are a changin' - nipples are on full alert all over town. My town, your town, all towns. Trust me, with a degree in nippleology, I've been studying this phenomenon for years. Well to prove it to you, here's Jennifer Garner and her pokies. If these pictures don't say "Wintertime" and "Christmas is right around the corner" then you are obviously blind and a damn fool.




-- Joss Stone was at a UK Hall of Fame event with a completely new look. And I am utterly confused. She was hot before like here and here and incredible in a bikini here. But now she's gone punk and dyed her hair red. I mean don't get me wrong, she's still hot, but now in a dirty, ass-less chaps in the French Quarter kind of way. I do rather enjoy the boot selection though. Too bad she didn't go to the Lindsay Lohan finishing school and "accidentally" flash her naughty bits.



-- Here we have some pictures of Scarlett in red, black, and nipply. I have no idea when these pictures are from, they could be from 3 years ago, or they could be from the party I had at my crib last night. All I know is that I don't think I've ever wanted to be a spider so much in my life.




-- I don't know what fountain of youth Elizabeth Hurley has been going to, but she needs to pass that info on. I think every time we see her, she looks better and better. Hurley falls right in line with the Diane Lane / Elle MacPherson / Renee Russo Hottie Posse. These women aren't just your dad's pin-ups anymore!



-- LOOK! OUT TO THE STARBOARD SIDE! IT'S THE ELUSIVE WHALETAIL! AND THE ALYSSA MILANO VERSION AT THAT. WHAT A SPECTACULAR DAY OUT ON THE OPEN SEAS TO SEE SUCH SIGHT.


HC

No comments: