Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Britney and Sienna hang out and Tara cleans up?

-- So, newly single Britney Spears was out and about, dressed like a damn freakshow last week. Who even puts all of those random items together? Santa Hat - check. Cowboy Boots - check. See-through half shirt with a blue bra (that looks like it only has one cup? WTF? I guess I shouldn't complain about seeing her nips.) - check. Short leather skirt - check. And some goofy ass sunglasses - check. This really isn't the best way to pick up guys, Britney. Putting your boobs on a platter for the world to see like you did last week is a much better plan than dressing like you just left the local Goodwill after shopping with Mike Tyson.




-- Who in the hell is Sienna Miller? I know she's been dating Jude Law or something and she's British which only means she has bad teeth and might know Austin Powers, but why is she famous? I guess I could look it up on the Internet, but boy am I lazy. This is about the extent of my Sienna Miller knowledge, she called Pittsburgh, Shitsburgh a couple months ago. That's it, that's all I've got. Done. I'm out. Well, if you care, here she is at the beach, sans her bikini top, and she's pretty damn hot.

-- Tara Reid is sober? Not possible you say? I would have agreed with you whole-heartedly until I came across these pictures of her at the premiere of The Fountain. So what do you think? Has she actually been photographed sober? I still think this is just a ploy to get her a role in some new movie, and not a permanent change. Showing up sober like this will surely revive her movie career with a role like Sorority Slut #4 in the new National Lampoon's Van Wilder movie or as Flasher #2 in the new Harold & Kumar movie.




HC

No comments: