Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Biel's booty, Salma stripping, and more

-- Jessica Biel has quite a ba-donk-a-donk. It's like a shelf. A fantastic shelf made of gold that serves free beer all day long. It really is a work of art. Screw Michelangelo and his sculptures. Jessica's booty is the new St. Bootylicious.



-- So I've never seen this Ugly Betty show, but I can only imagine it is about ugly people, circus performers and maybe carnies with a title like that. But, then I came along this clip from the show with smoking Salma Hayek. Grrrrrrrrr! I don't know if she is on this show all the time, and I seriously doubt I will ever watch a show about freaks, but that's an impressive rack. And what time is this TV show on? If it is on before 9PM, I'd be shocked if they let them show those milk-makers when kids could be watching. I'm just happy to see some new pics of Salma so I can try to replace the images of her and that uni-brow from Frida. Yuck.

Here's the YouTube clip:




More pics of Salma stripping...



-- Here are some pics of celebs in new magazines coming out this month. Should make for some sexy holiday reading!

First is Cameron Diaz in W Magazine. She looks pretty damn hot with those dark locks. I can't even name the last movie she was in though, so hopefully this was some press on something new she's coming out with.

Pics from the magazine:





Oops from the photo shoot:


--Next up is Monica Bellucci in GQ Magazine. She hasn't done much in the US since The Passion of the Christ, so like Diaz, lets hope this is a sign of more of her to come.







-- And last we have Jeri Ryan. Jeri's focused mainly on TV work the last couple of years and at age 38 (she turns 39 in 3 months) she's definitely an honorary member of the Diane Lane Hottie club. I need to find out where those monthly meetings are, that is one hot group of cougars...




HC

1 comment:

dead sea princess said...

very nica blog.say the princess of
the dead sea.