Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Movie Day!

I don't think all of the avid readers of Holden's Rants come here for celebrity gossip, see through shirts and the occasional sports story, but actually see through shirts are the number one seller here. However, I thought you could use a little something different today. So make some popcorn, put your feet up and get ready to laugh, snort and maybe pee your pants a little because today is MOVIE DAY!

I've scoured the net for some funny stuff, and here's what I've come up with.
Enjoy!

First up, we have one of my all time favorite movies. Honestly I could watch this movie all day long. You can really see the maturity level you are working with here. It's old school, but it still makes me giggle like a school girl.



Now we have a couple of local news screw ups, and they all deal with the generally unappreciated weathermen. I guess making predictions that are correct only about 30% must be pretty stressful. The smirk on the last guy's face at the end is priceless though.


In this video, I want all of you to meet my friend Bubb Rubb. Wha-Wooooot!! Bubb Rubb is an excellent driver and obeys all traffic laws, especially stop signs.



Events similar to those shown in this video may have happened to me before...replace the police station with my hotel in New Orleans and replace the wall with...well, another wall. I left a slightly smaller hole in the wall in New Orleans and showed slightly more butt crack.


Has this guy ever been so excited in his life?? Simply fantastic. If you want to see more of him, he'll be on Dancing With the Star-ving 2007.



And last but certainly not least, my favorite sports related video of all time. Seriously though, why would someone get mad for being called a hottie like Chris Everett?




HC

No comments: