Sunday, October 29, 2006

Baywatch and Boobs

--Everyone has probably heard by now, but Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are splits-ville. I just wanted to take a moment to clear things up, because there have been some nasty rumors going around about us. No, I didn't seduce Reese and steal her away from Ryan. I don't know where rumors like this start, but it's completely untrue. You see, I was just minding my own business, cleaning their pool when she seduced me and now I'm in the middle of that mess. I was really just an innocent bystander. I wanted to make sure everyone could hear it from me first before they started judging us. Have I ever lied to you before?


-- The ugo-s from Baywatch were out last night to promote their new DVDs. Why in the world would someone buy the Baywatch DVDs? All you really want to see is this clip isn't it?? Actually after rewatching that clip, I can totally see how people would buy this crap. I forgot how many hotties were on that show -- Pamela and Yasmine Bleeth at their absolute peaks, with Gena Lee Nolin and Donna D'Errico backing them up? What a 4-some.


I guess the real question is what the hell was in the water at that set? These guys all look horrible now. Pamela is half silicone now and I can smell the booze on the Hoff from here. I guess they didn't invite Donna D'Errico because they thought she'd run the catering company out of business. Unbelievable. Well, here they are at the party, Pamela in her standard see-through dress with her Frankenstein nipples and The Hoff sweating out his buzz.






-- Who in the hell is Dominique Swain? Anyone? I looked her up on Wiki & IMDB and all I could come up with is that she was in the movie Lolita. That movie wasn't a big hit since it was mainly about pedophilia which isn't usually a box office favorite in the States. Anyway, I'm no rocket scientist, but I do have functioning eyes and junk, and she's pretty damn hot. Hopefully we'll see more of her soon, but here she is now - nipple included.



-- Lucy Pinder has to be one of God's finest creations. There isn't even any argument about this: it's just a fact. You may or may not have seen her before, but she was a Page 3 girl for the Daily Star in London. You can check more of her out here, but here are 13 pictures from her new calendar. Yes, I said 13. Do they have a different calendar system in England? How would that even work? I wonder what their 13th month is called. My guess is "We'd be speaking German right now if America hadn't saved us in WWII". Damn Brits. Well, I guess at least with this import, they can be known for more than just bad teeth. But then again, she never smiles with her mouth open...

And yes, she has 32G's on her 5'-5" frame and no, there are no pictures of her naked you pervs. Actually I just couldn't find any...





HC

No comments: