Monday, October 02, 2006

Posh smuggles melons, Natalie slips, and the Sexiest Woman Alive

-- In what has developed into an ongoing topic here at HC, it looks like Posh Spice and her knockers were out again last week in the produce section. Now I know that her husband, soccer star David Beckham, just lost his spot on the English national team, but are they that hard up for money that they are in the smuggling business? And if you were going to smuggle something for a profit, wouldn't you chose something less obvious and more profitable than 2 enormous melons? Maybe the melon market is different in other countries than it is here, but I can go to my local grocery store and buy a cantaloupe or honeydew for a couple bucks. I guess the Brits have a love for melons that rivals their disdain for orthodontics.



-- Although it really has nothing to do with anything recent, some pictures of Natalie Portman's nipple surfaced from the movie Closer. I find this interesting because just a couple months ago she discussed how she wouldn't appear nude in any of her movies. And since she has already appeared nude (not really nude, but a nip slip counts for something), I think she now falls under the "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire" category. You know what I think is funny about her? She probably has the smallest boobs in Hollywood that people are actually clamoring to see.




-- In the latest issue of Esquire magazine hitting newsstands on October 18th, Scarlett Johansson is voted Sexiest Woman Alive. What I don't get is that the magazine describes her in the pictures (shown below) as an "enigmatic trailer-park temptress." What does that even mean? If anyone should be described as trailer-park, it's my girl Britney Spears and her Walmart-feet. Anyway, the more I read about Scarlett, the more I don't know how anyone can not like her. When asked about all of the attention to her curves and hourglass figure, she says
"What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?"
Later in the article, she also talks about how in making a sign to carry while photographed by the paparazzi, she wrote "The person taking this picture is harassing me," but misspelled harass. Could she be anymore down-to-earth? And could her jugs be anymore fantastic? Here are some pictures from the magazine so you don't have to be a douche and go out and buy it.




-- And lastly, there is a great clip on YouTube of Denis Leary drunk and out of control at a recent Red Sox game. Now you might be wondering why this is anything new for Denis Leary and I have the explanation. Leary is hammered during the Red Sox broadcast on the air and discusses such things as Jewish baseball players on the Red Sox, Mel Gibson's rehab, and the possibility of an all Jewish infield for the Red Sox. Since today is Yom Kippur, I found this clip especially (in)appropriate.


HC

No comments: