Sunday, October 29, 2006

Underappreciated Hotties

Here at Holden's Rants, I felt like it would be a good time to give some press to some people that aren't always plastered on our site. That doesn't mean they aren't all over the Internet, it just means they haven't been on a trashy site like mine in a while.

First up, Jennifer Garner. Jennifer has been out of the spotlight after having her first child, Violet, with Ben Affleck almost a year months ago. Well now she's back and just as good as - or maybe better than - ever. I wonder if she's been working out twice as hard since Ben's career has gone down the toilet. How pissed must he be every time he sees a preview for a movie with his buddy Matt Damon. The only offers he's got these days are probably from Hollywood Squares, but at least he's got a hot sugar momma to make the payments on his hair plugs.




Next up Petra Nemcova. And Petra's legs. What kind of dipshit is James Blunt for cheating on this specimen?? He may have had a hit song last year, but the ability to write a horrible one hit wonder is nothing like the ability to make your legs into a pretzel. With you in the middle. What a fool. What could he possibly have found better than Petra? Unless he's looking for something I don't generally look for...like maybe a dude...Here are some pics of Petra and her legs...




And here are some of Petra topless, just for good measure...





Now we have the only hot member of the octogenarian club. Sharon Stone may not really be 80 years old, but the way her career has been going lately, you would think she had scurvy or something. I guess since no one is calling, she decided to use the patented Lindsay Lohan guide to getting attention by showing off her girl parts. Works for me. If my grandma looked like this, I might pay her a visit on Chickasaw Lane.




Next we have Minka Kelly. Who the hell is Minka Kelly? I asked the same question, until I looked her up on IMDB and saw that she is in the new NBC show Friday Night Lights. And since I've watched all 3 episodes of that show and didn't recognize her, I think that shows you that NBC is doing a very poor job of showcasing this hottie. Maybe the drunk fullback on the show will bring out her dirty side...




And last up, one of my personal favorites, Heather Graham. I don't know where Rollergirl has been the last couple of years, but I miss having a little Heather Graham in my life. The only thing that would have been better is if the dress was see through. These are from the same Hollywood Film Fest that Jennifer Garner was heating it up at, so I'd like to put my request in now for tickets next year. I'll be quiet, sit in the back, and keep the drooling to a minimum.





HC

No comments: