Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WTF is going on these days??

In my hours of perusing the web, I've come across several things that were worth noting, but not necessarily worth a full blown post. So I've decided to put all of these tid-bits into a short and sweet edition of Holden's Rants. A WTF edition if you may.

-- I don't know what the hell is going on in these pics I see John Mayer (looking like a tool as always) with Sheryl Crow in a bikini (hot??), and I'm mildly aroused, but I'm not quite sure WTF is going on in the background. There seem to be men in diapers. What this means, I'm not sure at all.



-- Apparently there is a new Ronald McDonald movie in the works because I can't come up with any other logical reasons why Natalie Portman would be dressed as Grimace walking down the streets of Paris. WTF? Either she wants to befriend the Hamburglar or she plans on auditioning for the next Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie as the Violet Beauregarde. You would think her new uber-billionaire boyfriend could afford a decent wardrobe for her.




-- Another actress who looks to be auditioning for a movie part is Rose McGowen. WTF happened to her? Now, I'll be honest here, I have no idea what she's been up to for the past couple of years, but I don't ever remember her looking as emaciated as this. It looks like she wants to play a pirate with 2 peg legs. Maybe that's a part in Pirates of the Caribbean III: Sunken Chest. Ugh.




-- I don't know if K-Fed is some kind of evil genius, but I can't believe this guy sometimes. K-Fag showed up on WWE's Raw this past week, mouthed off to the crowd and was body-slammed by one of the 'roid raged wrestlers. We all know this is fake, but W(hy)TF is this guy getting so much publicity? It's like he knows that everyone hates him, so he's playing that angle up and still getting on TV. He was even on CSI last week playing the ringleader of a gang and fittingly went by the name "Pig." Besides being the patriarch of the First Family of White Trash, I didn't think he had any discernible talents. Maybe I underestimated you K-Fag....




-- I didn't know that trannys could get pregnant but apparently they can. Mel B (aka Scary Spice) is 4 months pregnant with Eddie Murphy's child. WTF, you might say, and I'd concur. I'm sure you haven't seen Scary Spice in a while since her 15 minutes were over roughly 8 years ago, but here are some pics to refresh your memory. And yes, you may be scarred by the site of her nipples, and no I don't care.



-- And lastly, we've talked about the smuggling of various melons across the border for profit before, and now we have 2 more instances where this has happened. Obviously this is a problem running rampant in Hollywood and needs to be gotten under control. Wait a minute, WTF am I saying?!? The melon smuggling epidemic is fantastic. Anyway, first we have Patricia Arquette, who if I had known had enormous boobs, I would have watched that crappy show Medium about 100% more times. Wait, 100% of 0 is still zero....damn. And second, we have an HC all-star showing her fantastic rack for the ump-teenth time. And I'll keep posting it every time.





HC

No comments: