Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nips Ahoy!

Not much going on, but the nip slip seems to be the fad in Hollywood right now, so I thought I'd hook you guys up.

--First up, my favorite little giraffe girl. I know we've seen all of her Kibbles and Bits before, but these are new and she's still hot and a nipple is a nipple. What I'm really wondering these days is if this is really a nip slip though. In the last 2 months we've seen her sans panties twice and now her nips are out on display. Either her mom never taught her how to cover her privates in public or she's got some ulterior motive. Hmmmmm







-- Now we have a pair of OC nip slips for your enjoyment. I've never seen an episode of the OC and frankly don't even know if it's still on the air. But I do know that Rachel Bilson is "girl next door" hot and Mischa Barton ain't too bad on the eyes either.






HC

No comments: